Munchies Sandwich Crackers Jalapeño Cheddar Doritos
Taste test: These crackers followed the standard formula for six square cracker sandwiches in a cellophane wrapper. The crackers had a very pale beige color, and the filling looked like Cheese Whiz, with a very strong orange color.
We crunched in to find that the crackers had a crumbly feel and the filling was pretty tasty with a jalapeño-enhanced cheddar flavor that was somewhat mild after the first cracker sandwich but did kick in more strongly after I ate too. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell a bit of the zesty cheddar.
From the package: “Artificially flavored” ... “Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored Filling on Golden Toast® Crackers” ... “Serv. size: 1 package”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1037 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Sandwiches (278 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road