Munchies Sandwich Crackers Jalapeño Cheddar Doritos
Taste test: These crackers followed the standard formula for six square cracker sandwiches in a cellophane wrapper. The crackers had a very pale beige color, and the filling looked like Cheese Whiz, with a very strong orange color.
We crunched in to find that the crackers had a crumbly feel and the filling was pretty tasty with a jalapeño-enhanced cheddar flavor that was somewhat mild after the first cracker sandwich but did kick in more strongly after I ate too. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell a bit of the zesty cheddar.
From the package: “Artificially flavored” ... “Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored Filling on Golden Toast® Crackers” ... “Serv. size: 1 package”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1007 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road