Munchies Sandwich Crackers Jalapeño Cheddar Doritos
Taste test: These crackers followed the standard formula for six square cracker sandwiches in a cellophane wrapper. The crackers had a very pale beige color, and the filling looked like Cheese Whiz, with a very strong orange color.
We crunched in to find that the crackers had a crumbly feel and the filling was pretty tasty with a jalapeño-enhanced cheddar flavor that was somewhat mild after the first cracker sandwich but did kick in more strongly after I ate too. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell a bit of the zesty cheddar.
From the package: “Artificially flavored” ... “Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored Filling on Golden Toast® Crackers” ... “Serv. size: 1 package”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Crackers (228 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road