Munchies Baked Snack Crackers Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This flavor of the Munchies crackers had the same odd shapes as the two other flavors (one sort of triangular and two not quite rectangular) with what looked like a light coating of Frito-Lay's standard dark red Flamin' Hot seasoning. The crackers weren't as red as they looked in the picture, as there was more of a mix of light orange from the cracker and red from the seasoning.
We crunched in to find a really nice texture that was both crisp and brittle. The taste was also quite good, but with just a mild heat that matched what we expected based on the color. The heat did kick in a little stronger in the aftertaste, and it even lingered for a while. Not a hot chip for heat seekers, but an excellent texture and taste.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a hot sauce-like smell, but not actually hot.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road