Munchies Baked Snack Crackers Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This flavor of the Munchies crackers had the same odd shapes as the two other flavors (one sort of triangular and two not quite rectangular) with what looked like a light coating of Frito-Lay's standard dark red Flamin' Hot seasoning. The crackers weren't as red as they looked in the picture, as there was more of a mix of light orange from the cracker and red from the seasoning.
We crunched in to find a really nice texture that was both crisp and brittle. The taste was also quite good, but with just a mild heat that matched what we expected based on the color. The heat did kick in a little stronger in the aftertaste, and it even lingered for a while. Not a hot chip for heat seekers, but an excellent texture and taste.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a hot sauce-like smell, but not actually hot.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (117 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road