Munchies Baked Snack Crackers Cheddar Cheese
We crunched in to find a fairly mild cheddar taste and a very nice crisp, brittle texture. Despite the presence of lots of cheese powder (far more of it left on the fingertips than with Cheez-Its), the cheese flavor was actually less intense than Cheez-Its. The texture was better than Cheez-Its, a really nice feel. The flavor really didn't remind me much of Cheetos, as promised on the bag.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell. Despite the "flavored by Cheetos" claim, they didn't really smell like cheese puffs.
From the package: “flavored by Cheetos® brand”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road