Muji Cheese Flavored Creme Sandwich Cracker
Taste test: This package contained eight individual foil packs, each containing two square cracker sandwiches. The sandwiches were a bit bigger than your typical cracker sandwiches, measuring 1-3/4 inches on each side. The crackers had a medium beige color with lots of bits of green stuff embedded inside, with a filling that had a very light orange color.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and great taste, as both the crackers and cheese filling were quite flavorful. The filling was fairly thin, but it was still a great combination of tastes, and I found it impossible to stop at one packet of two sandwiches in a single sitting.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese and herbs smell.
From the package: “Product of Malaysia”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Muji Store, Newbury Street, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road