Frito-Lay Munchies Mini Sandwich Crackers Cheddar Cheese Flavored Filling on Golden Toast Crackers Flavor by Cheetos
Taste test: These round cracker sandwiches had a medium-orange cheese filling, not nearly as bright of an orange as I would expect, given their association with the Cheetos brand. The amount of cheese varied a lot from one sandwich to the next. The crackers were light in color, just your standard light beige cracker color, with a hexagonal pattern of seven holes in each one.
When I crunched into the first sandwich, I found that both the crackers and cheese were really tasty. The small bag was filled to the brim with cracker sandwiches, and I really had to hold myself back to avoid eating the whole bag. The cheese flavor didn't remind me of Cheetos at all, but these were still excellent.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (117 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road