Mr. Krispers Tasty Snack Crackers Original Sesame
Taste test: These rice crackers were smaller than the other Mr.
Krispers varieries, about an inch in diameter, and they were round rather than oval-shaped. What they had in common with the other Mr. Krispers was that they tasted quite good. They were very crisp and had a nice light crunch, and they were loaded with a very tasty sesame flavor, with a slight bit of saltiness. Yum.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong sesame smell. Also sort of reminded me of peanut butter.
From the package: “Mr. Krispers are made from California brown rice, which may help you add fiber to your diet. Brown rice also gives them their extre 'Krispyness'!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road