Taste test: This box contained one wrapped stack of round, light beige crackers, each fairly large and with a grid of holes running through each piece. I grabbed some Muenster cheese and handful of crackers to give them a try.
These were not fancy crackers — found them at a dollar store — but they were still pretty good. They were denser than most crackers, with a less brittle feel, and had a nice mild veggie taste and served as a great platform for my cheese. Quite a bargain at $1 for the whole box!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild veggies and herb smell.
From the package: “Try all 3 varieties of Monet entertainer crackers!” ... “0g Trans Fat Per Serving”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Bay Valley Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road