Milton's Craft Bakers Corn Bread Baked Snack Crackers
Taste test: These crackers had somewhat unusual shapes. They were close to rectangular, but not rectangles, with two of the edges curved, as if someone had made a giant O-shaped cracker (with a hollow center) and then cut into pieces along the radius of the circle. (Oddly, the ones pictured on the package had a different shape.) The color was similar to cornbread.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a whole lot of corn taste. As a big fan of cornbread, that's the taste that I was hoping for, and these came close but didn't quite hit it. The initial case was kind of like a Ritz cracker, with a definite hit of cornbread in the aftertaste. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Ritz Crackers. Not really like corn bread.
From the package: “crackers shown actual size” ... “At Milton's Baking Company, we are proud to be different. Starting out as a local bakery-restaurant in San Diego, California, we quickly became known as a little company with big ideas of baking. We don't believe that healthy food has to be bland and boring.” ... “Product of Canada” ... “Suitable for Vegetarian Diets”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Milton's Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road