Meiji Pucca Choco Pretzel
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled with crackers, some shaped kind of like Goldfish, but some with variations on that shape, such as a wiggly or curved end of the tail.
All of the different shapes seemed to have the same chocolate filling, and the combination of slightly crunchy outside and creamy chocolate inside was quite good. Each cracker had one exterior side that was a slightly darker shade of beige than the other, plus a small hole on one side (it appeared that the chocolate had been injected through the hole). Great snack, I couldn't stop eating until the bag was empty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road