Meiji Pucca Choco Pretzel
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled with crackers, some shaped kind of like Goldfish, but some with variations on that shape, such as a wiggly or curved end of the tail.
All of the different shapes seemed to have the same chocolate filling, and the combination of slightly crunchy outside and creamy chocolate inside was quite good. Each cracker had one exterior side that was a slightly darker shade of beige than the other, plus a small hole on one side (it appeared that the chocolate had been injected through the hole). Great snack, I couldn't stop eating until the bag was empty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road