Lay's Cracker Crisps Smooth Cheddar
Taste test: These thin crackers made from potato were rectangular and mostly pale yellow in color, with some areas a slightly less pale orange from the cheddar powder.
Many of the pieces were broken or had bubbles in them. The taste was not very impressive, as it was definitely bland, with just a slight cheddar taste covering up a pretty mediocre underlying potato crisp taste. It was kind of like the taste of Pringles, but not as good, and not nearly as fun to eat as Pringles. I bought a bag because they seemed worthy of a review but I can't imagine buying another bag just to eat. On the bright side, they did pack roughly one bazillion Cracker Crisps into this bag, so on the chance that you do like them, there are plenty of them. After giving up on snacking on them, I poured a bunch of them into some tortilla soup, and that worked out pretty well.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's some cheddar, but mostly a bland cracker type of smell.
From the package: “Flavored baked cracker crisps”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road