Lay's Cracker Crisps Zesty Herb & Parmesan
Taste test: In an age when Ritz is making chips, I guess we should have anticipated that Lay's would start to make crackers.
These small, thin, rectangular ones were kind of like Wheat Thins, but they were actually made from potato as well as wheat, and they came in a bag instead of a box. The taste was OK, with a decent mix of spices, but the flavorings seemed to be much more of an interesting taste than the underlying crackers (or is it crisps, or crackers?), as the crackers had kind of a bland potato taste, kind of like plain Pringles but not even that good. Reactions from our tasters were mixed, but most people liked these.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong herb and parm smell, with lots of tomato too, almost like a zesty tomato soup. Good.
From the package: “So what makes Lay's® Cracker Crisps so tasty? We bake the goodness of potatoes right into these thin, crispy snacks and combine them with the delicious seasonings for just the right amount of flavor. Their light and crispy texture creates a melt-in-your-mouth experience that is uniquely Lay's®.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road