Taste test: These small crackers looked pretty much identical to Cheez-Its, with a square shape, hole in the middle and postage stamp-like edges.
They tasted good, but the cheese flavor didn't seem to be quite as intense as Cheez-Its..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “No Trans Fats” ... “Real Organic Mild Cheddar Cheese” ... “As a mother, I'm constantly in the position where I need to give my son a snack on the go, but I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of the ingredients for convenience. These bite size crackers were developed with him in mind. Our family hopes you enjoy them.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hyannis Marathon. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road