Captain's Wafers Smoke House Cheddar
Taste test: This package contained six cracker sandwiches, each consisting of two square Captain's Wafers crackers and a thin, dark orange-colored filling.
The crackers were very crisp and tasty, and the cheese layer was very tasty, with a good smoky cheddar flavor. Unfortunately, the cheese layer was quite thin, but the cheese taste was generally strong enough to mix well with the crackers. Cheese coverage varied from one sandwich to the next, as the best one had near-100% cheese coverage, but some were lacking cheese coverage in some areas, which weakened the cheese sensation somewhat.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky cheddar smell.
From the package: “Real Wisconsin cheddar” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road