Lance 100 Calorie Nip Chee Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This 100-calorie pack contained sandwiches made with two tiny round crackers held together by a thin layer of cheese.
The cracker sandwiches didn't fill up a whole lot of the long, narrow package, but then again, they had to stay under 100 calories in all. The taste was pretty good, as the crackers tasted kind of like Ritz Crackers and the cheese flavor was mild. I could taste more cracker than cheese, but still, reasonably tasty. A thicker layer of cheese would have made these better.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “mini baked cheese crackers layered with real cheddar cheese”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road