Taste test: These 6-packs of cracker sandwiches looked similar to Lance's Real (but not sharp) Cheddar version but was actually quite a bit better, as they did indeed have a sharper cheddar taste, and that taste was quite good.
The cheese had a brighter oranger color than the other kind, though it still fell far short of the fluorescent orange color used in some similar products. I'd take this kind over that kind any day, as they were really tasty. Great!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell just the wheat, not really the cheese.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Crackers (299 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road