Taste test: These six-packs of cracker sandwiches each contained two square wheat crackers with a pattern of 13 holes.
Although the peanut butter layer in between was generally less than half as thick as either of the crackers, the sandwiches sure did taste peanut buttery, and thanks to the crackers, the peanut butter didn't stick to the mouth all that much. A good mix of cracker and peanut butter, so our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No preservatives” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (69 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road