Taste test: These cracker sandwich packs followed the usual formula of six square cracker-and-cheese sandwiches in each wrapper, but they broke the formula by using whole-wheat crackers and a very light color of cheddar rather than a glowing orange cheese.
It worked quite well, as these sandwiches were very tasty. The crackers were flavorful and mixed well with the thin layer of cheese. Even more cheese would have helped, but I still liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wheat crackers, nothing special.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road