Taste test: These cracker sandwich packs followed the usual formula of six square cracker-and-cheese sandwiches in each wrapper, but they broke the formula by using whole-wheat crackers and a very light color of cheddar rather than a glowing orange cheese.
It worked quite well, as these sandwiches were very tasty. The crackers were flavorful and mixed well with the thin layer of cheese. Even more cheese would have helped, but I still liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wheat crackers, nothing special.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road