Taste test: These cracker sandwiches had the same very bright orange crackers that are frequently used for peanut butter cookie sandwiches, with a fairly generous spicy cheddar filling that had much lighter color of orange than the crackers. The package contained six individually wrapped four-packs.
I crunched in to find a brittle crunch from the crackers and a dense feel overall. The spicy cheddar flavor seemed very subtle at first, but it grew on me after eating a few sandwiches, offering a very tasty flavor plus some midlevel heat. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeño smell.
From the package: “You'll Love Our Cheese!” ... “Do not purchase if package is open or torn” ... “Contains Engineered Food Ingredients”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road