Taste test: These cracker sandwich six-packs followed the standard formula of bright orange crackers filled with peanut butter.
The crackers had a geometric pattern of holes in them, and the peanut butter filling in each sandwich was generally a little thinner than one of the crackers. These were supposed to be reduced fat, and they tasted about the same as regular cracker sandwiches, with a good light crunch from the crackers and lots of peanut butter taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road