Taste test: These cracker sandwich six-packs followed the standard formula of bright orange crackers filled with peanut butter.
The crackers had a geometric pattern of holes in them, and the peanut butter filling in each sandwich was generally a little thinner than one of the crackers. These were supposed to be reduced fat, and they tasted about the same as regular cracker sandwiches, with a good light crunch from the crackers and lots of peanut butter taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Preservatives” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road