Taste test: These cracker sandwich six-packs consisted of light beige toasted crackers filled with an even lighter-colored layer of cheese.
The crackers had a light, crisp feel when I crunched in, and the mix of cheeses was really quite tasty. I pulled apart one of the sandwiches so see how much cheese was in there, and it really didn't look like much, but as for the taste, that didn't seem to matter. Very good, definitely a couple of notches up in taste from the standard orange cheese cracker sandwiches.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road