Taste test: These cracker sandwich six-packs consisted of light beige toasted crackers filled with an even lighter-colored layer of cheese.
The crackers had a light, crisp feel when I crunched in, and the mix of cheeses was really quite tasty. I pulled apart one of the sandwiches so see how much cheese was in there, and it really didn't look like much, but as for the taste, that didn't seem to matter. Very good, definitely a couple of notches up in taste from the standard orange cheese cracker sandwiches.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road