Taste test: The sandwiches in this version of Lance's Bolds (introduced along with Buffalo Wing Blue Cheese and Bacon Cheddar flavors) consisted of two light orange-colored square crackers with an even-lighter-orange filling in between. The box contained six 6-packs of sandwiches.
We crunched in to find a tasty pizza flavor, with a good even mix of cheese, tomato and spices such as onion, garlic and oregano. Pretty tasty, and yes, the taste was a bit bolder than your average cracker sandwich, but, considering the size of the word Bolds on the box, the flavor was not super-bold in the grand scheme of things.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza. Nice mix of spices.
From the package: “Goodness baked in®” ... “naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road