Taste test: These cracker sandwiches looked a lot like peanut butter cracker sandwiches, as they had bright orange crackers with a lighter orange/brown filling.
But those were just looks, as we crunched in to confirm that they were indeed Buffalo wing and blue cheese flavored. The sandwiches followed the standard format of six square sandwiches per pack, with six packs in the box. The flavor really hit the mark, a spot-on match for Buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese, with even some heat, The heat even stayed around for a hot aftertaste too. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild blue cheese and hot sauce smell. Nice.
From the package: “naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road