Taste test: These cracker sandwiches looked a lot like peanut butter cracker sandwiches, as they had bright orange crackers with a lighter orange/brown filling.
But those were just looks, as we crunched in to confirm that they were indeed Buffalo wing and blue cheese flavored. The sandwiches followed the standard format of six square sandwiches per pack, with six packs in the box. The flavor really hit the mark, a spot-on match for Buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese, with even some heat, The heat even stayed around for a hot aftertaste too. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild blue cheese and hot sauce smell. Nice.
From the package: “naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road