Taste test: This box contained six 6-packs of square cracker sandwiches, each promising the tempting combination of bacon and cheddar. There was also a first-of-their-kind twist: Unlike pretty much every other bacon-flavored snack we've tried, the crackers appeared to have small chunks of bacon embedded inside. We didn't see anything in the ingredients that indicated that Lance used actual bacon, but still, it looked a lot like it. Besides that, the crackers had generally a light beige color, with some darker shades in a few places, plus a bright orange cheddar filling.
We crunched in to find a good helping of cheddar and bacon flavor — not quite as bold as we expected for a snack named Bolds, but still stronger than your average bacon cheddar snack, and quite tasty. We shared these with many snackers, and most liked them.
Two people said that the sandwiches tasted like dog treats, in one case considering that a bad thing, and in the other, a good thing.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky bacon smell. Great!
From the package: “naturally flavored” ... “3g protein 0g trans fat per serving”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road