Taste test: These 100-calorie bags contained small round cracker sandwiches with peanut butter in the middle.
Most of the sandwiches didn't contain all that much peanut butter, as there was more total cracker than there was peanut butter. There was still enough peanut butter that I could taste both cracker and peanut butter most of the time. Nothing special, but decent.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly peanut buttery.
From the package: “mini baked toast crackers layered with real peanut butter” ... “fresh, wholesome, delicious” ... “made with real peanut butter”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (70 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road