Taste test: These 100-calorie bags contained small round cracker sandwiches with peanut butter in the middle.
Most of the sandwiches didn't contain all that much peanut butter, as there was more total cracker than there was peanut butter. There was still enough peanut butter that I could taste both cracker and peanut butter most of the time. Nothing special, but decent.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly peanut buttery.
From the package: “mini baked toast crackers layered with real peanut butter” ... “fresh, wholesome, delicious” ... “made with real peanut butter”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (45 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road