Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers Mild Cheddar
Taste test: This box contained an easy-to-open foil bag that was filled to the top with very narrow, curved crackers that generally (shape aside) resembled Cheez-Its.
The crackers were generally uniformly shaped, though there were a few irregularly pieces here and there. Each piece representated about 60 degrees of arc, so you could lay out 6 of them to form a circle. The shape was supposed to look like macaroni, though it really didn't. Most of the pieces tasted pretty much the same as Cheez-Its. There were some pieces (generally the deformed ones that didn't follow the uniform shape) that had a much saltier taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez-Its.
From the package: “Made With Real Cheddar Cheese” ... “Product enlarged to show detail.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road