Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers White Cheddar
Taste test: These were kind of like a white cheddar cheese version of Cheez-Its, except shaped remotely like macaroni, though not really.
They had a pale yellow clor, with a bit of beige. Each curved piece had about 60 degrees of arc and didn't look much like Cheez-Its, but upon biting in, the taste and texture were unmistakably Cheez-Its. White cheddar or not, these still tasted pretty much like the original flavor of Cheez-Its to me. Some of our tasters thought that they did taste like macaroni and cheese in the aftertaste. Most people thought that these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild white cheddar smell.
From the package: “Carton made from 100% recycled paperboard minimum 35% post-consumer content” ... “To open: Slide finger under flap and loosen gently” ... “Product enlarged to show detail.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road