Taste test: This packet contained two clear plastic sleeves of square crackers with rippled edges and light beige surfaces, plus some small green seasoning bits scattered about. Each cracker had a hexagon pattern of holes with the Parle logo in the middle.
I crunched in to find a great brittle crunch and masala seasoning that was fairly mild but quite unusual (for crackers, anyway) and super tasty. Somehow masala really worked well with the wheat-based cracker.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but very nice.
From the package: “Product of India” ... “Export pack” ... “Use of trademark under license from Parle Products Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road