Taste test: These square cracker sandwiches were fairly large, measuring 2 inches on each side, with the somewhat mysterious words "K.G.B. Cream Biscuit" on the outside of each cracker. The crackers had a light beige color, with a fairly thick filling that had kind of a salmon color, though very light.
We crunched in to find a Ritz-like feel the the crackers, with a sweet banana taste from the filling. We shared these with many snackers, and most people were quick to praise the taste, in some vases very highly, though as with some other banana-flavored snacks, there were also some very unhappy campers who didn't like the flavor at all, describing it as bad fake banana.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong banana candy smell.
From the package: “Product of Singapore” ... “Serving Size 2 pieces (30g) Servings Per Container About 7”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Singapore (9 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road