Taste test: These square cracker sandwiches were fairly large, measuring 2 inches on each side, with the somewhat mysterious words "K.G.B. Cream Biscuit" on the outside of each cracker. The crackers had a light beige color, with a fairly thick filling that had kind of a salmon color, though very light.
We crunched in to find a Ritz-like feel the the crackers, with a sweet banana taste from the filling. We shared these with many snackers, and most people were quick to praise the taste, in some vases very highly, though as with some other banana-flavored snacks, there were also some very unhappy campers who didn't like the flavor at all, describing it as bad fake banana.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong banana candy smell.
From the package: “Product of Singapore” ... “Serving Size 2 pieces (30g) Servings Per Container About 7”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Singapore (10 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road