Karsa Kraker Bow Cracker with Spices
Taste test: These snacks appeared to be some sort of pretzel, as they had a remotely knotted-pretzel-like shape, and the word "pretzel" did appear in some of the English translations on the bag. However, they had a light beige color that pretzels normally would not have, and they also lacked a shiny surface and any salt crystals on the exterior. Also, the knotted pretzel shape was a bit unusual, as it was rounder than your usual knotted pretzel.
We crunched in to find the texture was actually cracker-like, and the taste was sort of cheesy, or even pizza-like in some people's opinions. The first taster to try these put a few pieces into her mouth and quickly declared these to be the worst snack she'd ever had, flinging one piece onto the ground.
However, other people thought they were OK or even kind of liked them, as some people ended up eating several of pieces as they enjoyed some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly cheesy.
From the package: “None of our products contain pig fat.” ... “Allergen statement!..Contains wheat gluten may contain traces of sesame, soy product, dairy, egg product, hazelnut and peanut.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road