Kameda Crisps Savory Rice Snack Wasabi Big Kick
Taste test: This smallish bag contained small, narrow pieces, each light orange in color and sort of crescent moon-shaped. The feel looked to be very airy based on the foam-like interiors revealed in some broken ones.
However, when I crunched in, I was surprised by how crunchy they were, as the feel was crisp by fairly solid. I was also surprised that I couldn't taste any wasabi (at least at first) as the initial flavor was just like Japanese rice crackers. After I ate several pieces, there was strong hint of wasabi with an associated mild kick, plus a wasabi aftertaste, but that initial intensity that we usually get from wasabi snacks was absent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wasabi
From the package: “Produced and Packed in the USA with Japanese rice crackers.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kameda USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road