Kameda Crisps Savory Rice Snack Cajun Atomic
Taste test: These small rice crackers had the same slivery crescent shapes as Kameda's wasabi version, with many clumps of dark orange seasoning on the light orange surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and an even stronger Cajun flavor — these things were hot! On the initial bite, there was a tasty mix of rice cracker and the Cajun seasoning, and it kept getting hotter after that, with a lingering hot aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very zesty!
From the package: “Produced and Packed in the USA with Japanese rice crackers.” ... “Kameda Crisps are irresistible alternative to traditional snacks. These light, crispy rice crackers have a savory flavor, with flames of Cajun. Enjoy the surprisingly delicious and spicy taste of Cajun with every bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kameda USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road