Kameda Crisps Savory Rice Snack Cajun Atomic
Taste test: These small rice crackers had the same slivery crescent shapes as Kameda's wasabi version, with many clumps of dark orange seasoning on the light orange surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and an even stronger Cajun flavor — these things were hot! On the initial bite, there was a tasty mix of rice cracker and the Cajun seasoning, and it kept getting hotter after that, with a lingering hot aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very zesty!
From the package: “Produced and Packed in the USA with Japanese rice crackers.” ... “Kameda Crisps are irresistible alternative to traditional snacks. These light, crispy rice crackers have a savory flavor, with flames of Cajun. Enjoy the surprisingly delicious and spicy taste of Cajun with every bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kameda USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew Schwartz in Seattle. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road