Jingos! Lime & Sweet Chili Crackers
Taste test: These crackers had some serious orange seasoning on them, though the intensity of the seasoning looked to be wildly inconsistent from one cracker to the next.
I was a bit apprehensive about even trying these, because of the chili and lime flavor. We've reviewed lots of potato chips and pork rinds with the same flavor, but never wheat crackers, and it just didn't sound right. However, once I crunched in, I actually liked the taste. The intensity of the seasoning powder's flavor every bit as inconsistent as it looked, with some crackers quite strongly flavored and others not all, but the mix of chili and lime with the wheat crackers worked well. There was quite a lot of zing — from the ones with the flavoring on them, anyway.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kick of lime. Sharp.
From the package: “Bold Flavor • Snappy Crunch™” ... “Do not purchase this package if torn or open” ... “No artificial preservatives”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road