Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
Taste test: These small, round, rippled, cracker-like snacks had various shades of beige, lighter toward the center and darker around the edges, with a symmetrical pattern of 13 subtle holes on each piece.
I crunched in to find a great crunchy feel and a whole lot of excellent cheese and onion flavor. These were made from wheat, but the taste and texture had me nearly fooled — they really seemed potatoey. Very good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good wheat, cheese and onion smell.
From the package: “At Jacob's we are dedicated to baking the best snacks, so our Jacob's Crinklys are guaranteed to deliver ... ... Savoury Satisfaction time after time.” ... “Baked with a passion” ... “Cheese & onion flavour crinkled snack biscuits”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Crackers (221 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road