Everyone Says Good Good Eat Japanese Ramen Noodle Wheat Crackers Black Pepper
Taste test: These snacks looked like flat noodles, with generally a beige color and some black spots, but they were not bendable or moist like cooked noodles.
They had a soft crunch and were really tasty, with a ramen-like flavor, with a good helping of black pepper mixed in. The black pepper wasn't too intense, but it did stay around for quite a while in the aftertaste. Most of our snackers liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight mildly peppery. Very mild, like a soup broth.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Sugar, Yeast Powder, Tocopherol (as antioxidants).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road