Everyone Says Good Good Eat Japanese Ramen Noodle Wheat Crackers Black Pepper
Taste test: These snacks looked like flat noodles, with generally a beige color and some black spots, but they were not bendable or moist like cooked noodles.
They had a soft crunch and were really tasty, with a ramen-like flavor, with a good helping of black pepper mixed in. The black pepper wasn't too intense, but it did stay around for quite a while in the aftertaste. Most of our snackers liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight mildly peppery. Very mild, like a soup broth.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Sugar, Yeast Powder, Tocopherol (as antioxidants).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road