Flavor Blasted Goldfish Blazin' Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This version of Goldfish had the same orange shape and same base color as regular goldflish, but most of the pieces had some isolated splotches of a darker red.
There was a bit of a spicy, tasty kick at first, sort of similar to a Buffalo wing taste, but maybe more of a regular hot sauce tatste, though also cheesy. The aftertaste was more like regular Goldfish. Pretty good, but if the flavor had been stronger, it would have been better. An interesting note is that "Blazin' Buffalo Wing" is the exact name that Pringles gave to its Buffalo wing flavor, identical to this name, right down to the apostrophe. This bag had illustrations of buffalo (the animal, not the city) on fire, whereas the Pringles can did not.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a creamy, maybe just slightly spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “No buffalo were harmed in the making of these crackers!” ... “Do not purchase if bag is open or torn”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road