Flavor Blasted Goldfish Blazin' Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This version of Goldfish had the same orange shape and same base color as regular goldflish, but most of the pieces had some isolated splotches of a darker red.
There was a bit of a spicy, tasty kick at first, sort of similar to a Buffalo wing taste, but maybe more of a regular hot sauce tatste, though also cheesy. The aftertaste was more like regular Goldfish. Pretty good, but if the flavor had been stronger, it would have been better. An interesting note is that "Blazin' Buffalo Wing" is the exact name that Pringles gave to its Buffalo wing flavor, identical to this name, right down to the apostrophe. This bag had illustrations of buffalo (the animal, not the city) on fire, whereas the Pringles can did not.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a creamy, maybe just slightly spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “No buffalo were harmed in the making of these crackers!” ... “Do not purchase if bag is open or torn”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road