Goldfish World Treasures Cheddar
Taste test: This bag contained mostly Goldfish in the usual goldfish shape, but about a fifth of the pieces had the same color and cheddar flavor but very different shapes — specifically they were supposed to resemble, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Taj Mahal, the Arc de Triomphe and the Clock Tower at the Palace of Westminster (sometimes called Big Ben, though technically that's just the clock).
The taste was just like regular Goldfish. The different shapes added a bit of fun to the eating process, but many of our tasters were disappointed when they poured out a handful and didn't get a single non-Goldfish shape. Pepperidge Farm probably should have included more of them in the bag.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual cheddar Goldfish smell.
From the package: “New! World Shapes” ... “Baked with Real Cheese” ... “Swimmington, traveler extrordinaire, has lost his suitcase filled with world treasures ... and it's up to you to get them back!” ... Plus there was a very confusing map on the back of the bag, which seemed to jumble together various features of different continents and then put them in the wrong places.
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road