Goldfish Special Edition Cheddar Toy Story 4
Taste test: This version of Goldfish expanded on the original by adding three new kinds of pieces to the orange fish-shaped crackers. First, they made a black version of the fish pieces, with the same shape and even the same eye and smile. I have no idea what this one has to do with Toy Story 4 (but then again, the movie is over a month from being released, plus I never saw Toy Story 3). Then they made yellow ones shaped like Buzz Lightyear and Woody. These pieces were thinner and flat on the bottom, with some details of the characters on top. I know what these two have to do with the Toy Story franchise in general, but they don't seem to have anything particular to the movie mentioned on the bag.
I crunched in to find the usual Goldfish taste, with a slightly crisper crunch for the two character shapes than the fish ones. Nothing special here, but if you're going to buy all of the licensed merchandise to get ready for the movie, might as well get something you can eat.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Golfish cheddar smell, but it seemed milder.
From the package: “The ingredients from sugar and canola in this product come from genetically modified crops.” ... “Colors sourced from plants”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road