Goldfish Grahams French Toast
Taste test: This version of Goldfish caught our attention because what makes more sense than French toast shaped like fish? The fish had a graham cracker color, just like the ones pictured on the bag (the ones at the bottom, not the one wearing the sunglasses), but they had lots of white sugary stuff on the surfaces, unlike the ones on the bag.
We crunched in to find that the fish were crisp with a good soft crunch, and they tasted like sugary graham crackers with some cinnamon, sort of similar to French toast. Most of our snackers enjoyed the taste, though a few of the fans found them to be too sweet. The only major downside was that lots and lots of sugar ended up on the fingertips. A napkin could be in order, or, if circumstances allow, you could pour the Goldfish directly from the bag into your mouth. This was only the second snack we've tried that claimed to taste like French toast; the other was from Burger King and not shaped like fish.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like French toast!
From the package: “Nothing beats playing outside in the sunshine and getting a little color! — Xtreme” ... “made with whole-grain no artificial preservatives” ... “baked graham snacks”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road