Goldfish Flavor Blasted Queso Fiesta
Taste test: We bought this new version of Goldfish because the name "Queso Fiesta" was just too irresistible not to buy, and we love the idea of having a cheese party. The fish-shaped crackers had a much lighter color than the typical orange Goldfish, as the surfaces were a yellowish light beige, with just a bit of orange powder.
We crunched in to find that they were very tasty, with a nice kick of spice, more spicy/tangy than truly hot. Our snackers were big fans of these (and they're also big fans of planning cheese parties).
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder, a bit of cheese too.
From the package: “Galletas saladas horneadas” ... “Serving Size 54 Pieces”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road