Flavor Blasted Goldfish Xtra Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These are kind of like your standard Goldfish, except that they have a slightly more tangy cheddar cheese taste.
They're pretty good. There's nothing really special about them, but they're sufficiently salty that they are kind of addictive. This particular container also contained some lame Nickelodeon stickers inside.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, really.
From the package: “Try our other Outrageous Flavor Blasted Varieties.” ... “Blows other snacks away!” ... “No artificial flavors” ... “Low cholesterol”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road