Flavor Blasted Goldfish Xplosive Pizza
Taste test: Every time I hear the name of these, I just think "exploding pizza!" and wonder what it would be like if there actually were exploding pizzas, whether that could be a dangerous thing, and how messy it would be to clean all of the cheese and tomato sauce off my shirt if I ever got hit by an exploding pizza.
The actual Goldfish in this box do taste sort of like pizza, while retaining a lot of the cheddary taste that is common to all Goldfish crackers. The spicy tomato-like flavoring doesn't really taste like you're eating an actual pizza, but overall, it's pretty good.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like regular goldfish, but with some tomato sauce aroma mixed in.
From the package: “No artificial flavors” ... “Cholesterol free” ... “Blows other snacks away!”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road