Flavor Blasted Goldfish Xplosive Pizza
Taste test: Every time I hear the name of these, I just think "exploding pizza!" and wonder what it would be like if there actually were exploding pizzas, whether that could be a dangerous thing, and how messy it would be to clean all of the cheese and tomato sauce off my shirt if I ever got hit by an exploding pizza.
The actual Goldfish in this box do taste sort of like pizza, while retaining a lot of the cheddary taste that is common to all Goldfish crackers. The spicy tomato-like flavoring doesn't really taste like you're eating an actual pizza, but overall, it's pretty good.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like regular goldfish, but with some tomato sauce aroma mixed in.
From the package: “No artificial flavors” ... “Cholesterol free” ... “Blows other snacks away!”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road