Goldfish Epic Crunch Ranch
Taste test: This version of Goldfish had the same slightly-larger fish shapes as the Nacho version, with a light beige color and a light smattering of colorful seasoning.
I crunched in to find that the crunch was indeed strong (though Epic might be overstating things), but the ranch flavor was pretty weak. There was some sort of flavoring, but if it hadn't said Ranch on the bag, I'm not sure what I would have guessed. Not a standout.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of something, but not really much like ranch.
From the package: “Tortilla Crunch! Big Flavor!” ... “The ingredients from corn, sugar and canola in this product came from genetically modified crops.”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road