Goldfish Epic Crunch Ranch
Taste test: This version of Goldfish had the same slightly-larger fish shapes as the Nacho version, with a light beige color and a light smattering of colorful seasoning.
I crunched in to find that the crunch was indeed strong (though Epic might be overstating things), but the ranch flavor was pretty weak. There was some sort of flavoring, but if it hadn't said Ranch on the bag, I'm not sure what I would have guessed. Not a standout.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of something, but not really much like ranch.
From the package: “Tortilla Crunch! Big Flavor!” ... “The ingredients from corn, sugar and canola in this product came from genetically modified crops.”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road