Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
I opened the bag to find that the pieces looked much like most Goldfish, with fish shapes and a light orange color. Some of the pieces had the fish's eye and mouth on one side, and some had some white stuff that seemed to be sprayed-on salt on one side. I poured myself a handful and crunched in to find a soft crunch and a salty wheat flavor with just bit of cheddar. They seemed less cheesy than Cheez-Its. Nothing great here, but OK.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “Baked with non-GMO ingredients and the great taste you expect from Goldfish® ... what's not to love?” ... “Baked in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road