Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
I opened the bag to find that the pieces looked much like most Goldfish, with fish shapes and a light orange color. Some of the pieces had the fish's eye and mouth on one side, and some had some white stuff that seemed to be sprayed-on salt on one side. I poured myself a handful and crunched in to find a soft crunch and a salty wheat flavor with just bit of cheddar. They seemed less cheesy than Cheez-Its. Nothing great here, but OK.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “Baked with non-GMO ingredients and the great taste you expect from Goldfish® ... what's not to love?” ... “Baked in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road