Goldfish Baby Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Goldfish was just what we expected — a smaller version of the original. The crackers had the same pale yellow color and typical Goldfish shapes, complete with eyes and mouth, except the fish was smaller.
The result was many more fish in the same-size bag, and I was able to eat more of them at a time. They tasted the same and had about the same texture. All in all, not that exciting as developments in the snack world go.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell, typical Goldfish.
From the package: “Color sourced from plants” ... “Baked with 100% real cheese” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road