Goldfish Baby Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Goldfish was just what we expected — a smaller version of the original. The crackers had the same pale yellow color and typical Goldfish shapes, complete with eyes and mouth, except the fish was smaller.
The result was many more fish in the same-size bag, and I was able to eat more of them at a time. They tasted the same and had about the same texture. All in all, not that exciting as developments in the snack world go.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell, typical Goldfish.
From the package: “Color sourced from plants” ... “Baked with 100% real cheese” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (27 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (114 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road