Goldfish Baby Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Goldfish was just what we expected — a smaller version of the original. The crackers had the same pale yellow color and typical Goldfish shapes, complete with eyes and mouth, except the fish was smaller.
The result was many more fish in the same-size bag, and I was able to eat more of them at a time. They tasted the same and had about the same texture. All in all, not that exciting as developments in the snack world go.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheddar smell, typical Goldfish.
From the package: “Color sourced from plants” ... “Baked with 100% real cheese” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (72 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road