Ginbis Dream Animals Butter Flavored Biscuits
Taste test: These animal crackers followed mostly the same formula as the Ginbis seaweed version, with a far wider variety of animal shapes than your typical animal crackers and a clear label on each one to identify the species, but they dropped the bits of seaweed and added a delicious butter flavor.
The variety of animals made eating them a lot of fun as we kept coming across shapes that you just wouldn't expect to be eating — raccoon, cat, pigeon and parrot, to name a few. The texture was nicely crisp, with a light, crumbly feel, and the taste was equally nice, with lots of buttery flavor. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good butter-like smell.
From the package: “Animal shaped biscuits” ... “Product of China Prepared and Packed under license of Ginbis Co. Ltd., Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road