Taste test: This box contained two separately wrapped foil packs, each containing a tray of large round crackers. Each cracker had a pattern of holes in the middle and frilly edges. There was a light beige color over most of the surface, with some areas of browning in the middle and lots of browning around the edges. There were also some bits of green embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch a delicious onion taste. Middle sweet and nicely oniony. Our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice mix of veggies and sweet onion.
From the package: “Crackes À La Ciboule”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road