Taste test: These round crackers had the same shape as Garden's celery flavor, but this kind had no seasoning visible on the surfaces, which were various shades of yellowish beige.
I crunched in to find not much in the way of garlic or herbs — they were fairly ordinary crackers. Quite unlike the celery ones. Since they didn't supply their own flavor, it would be best to add cheese or another topping of your choosing.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as garlic & herb scents go.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Herb Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road