Taste test: These round crackers had the same shape as Garden's celery flavor, but this kind had no seasoning visible on the surfaces, which were various shades of yellowish beige.
I crunched in to find not much in the way of garlic or herbs — they were fairly ordinary crackers. Quite unlike the celery ones. Since they didn't supply their own flavor, it would be best to add cheese or another topping of your choosing.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as garlic & herb scents go.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road