Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding a plastic tray crammed full with lots of large, thin, round crackers. The crackers were various shades of beige with a pattern of holes and some very dark green bits embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch, not particularly crisp, but far more noticeable than the mediocre texture was the intense celery flavor. There really was quite a lot of celery to taste. Great if you like celery!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but smells like celery!
From the package: “Made in Hong Kong” ... “This product may contain traces of crustacean products, egg products, fish products, peanut products, tree nuts and nut products.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road