Funley's Delicious Super Crackers Cornbread n' Stuff
Taste test: This box contained six separate 90-calorie packs each holding quite a few hexagonal crackers with one of three faces stamped into the top side.
According to the wrapper, the three faces were Millie (who sort of resembled Jane Jetson), Moe and their dog Lucy. Each one was a bit bigger than a typical oyster cracker. The texture was not like oyster crackers at all, but it was nice, with a high density but still a reasonable crispness. The taste was pretty good, not an exact clone of delicious cornbread, but something in a reasonable proximity to the taste of cornbread. Our snackers enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Good Source of Vitamin D, Calcium & Iron”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Funley's Delicious LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road