Funley's Delicious Super Crackers Cornbread n' Stuff
Taste test: This box contained six separate 90-calorie packs each holding quite a few hexagonal crackers with one of three faces stamped into the top side.
According to the wrapper, the three faces were Millie (who sort of resembled Jane Jetson), Moe and their dog Lucy. Each one was a bit bigger than a typical oyster cracker. The texture was not like oyster crackers at all, but it was nice, with a high density but still a reasonable crispness. The taste was pretty good, not an exact clone of delicious cornbread, but something in a reasonable proximity to the taste of cornbread. Our snackers enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Good Source of Vitamin D, Calcium & Iron”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Funley's Delicious LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road