Flavor Blasted Goldfish Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These are a good variation on the standard goldfish, with taco powder added to the taste.
They taste good, and very slightly spicy, but they're not particularly not. If you're looking for something to light your fire, look elsewhere, but these are a good snack. They packed quite a few Goldfish in this 8-oz milk carton, and since it cost us just $1, it was quite a value.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like Tabasco, but weak.
From the package: “Blows Other Snacks Away!”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road